Re: [nwneon] A different engine

  • Adam Best
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Impressive! Who would have thought that while we were playing frisbee we were throwing a motor around! lol

      MoparCzy <moparczy@...> wrote: http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=QmqpGZv0YT4

      Check out this youtube video excerpt from a TV show. Neat especially the
      second engine they show.

      Steve Stephens
      Estacada, OR - Website address - http://moparczy.home.att.net/
      Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner & 1997 Magenta Dodge Neon -
      Answers to "Hijinx"
      2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX, Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000 miles.
      Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Energy Suspension Bushing kit,
      KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags, Federal SS535 tires (treadwear
      260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95 Sport Coupe front and rear seats.

      "If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple

      check out this HILARIOUSLY CLEAN website: www.homestarrunner.com

      Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."