Re: [nwneon] gas mileage?

  • Lance Kirkman
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2006
      I too have never gotten better than 36. And that was once. I normally
      sit in 30-32 city and up to 34 highway. But have never seen it do much
      better than that. (no mods) '95 model.

      Lance
      All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
      IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
      We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
      IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
      -- "Indivisible" by Pillar

      Please note: message attached