DOWNSIZING THE FLEET STUFF FOR SALE

  • Rob Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      hey everyone i have some stuff for sale i am downsizing and trying to get rid of everything i have extra.. i have stock stuff and some aftermarket 2 SRT4 turbos a sidemount intercooler some pt parts.. some 2.4 stuff and all sorts of misc.. email me with what your looking for or call me ROB IN TACOMA 253.223.3253 i need this stuff gone by sept 1... thanks ..

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        Do you have a Stage 3 Turbo?