Hookin with ppl online is great!

  • georgette-murdock616@kingoffunnies.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.mixurlifeup.info/mqrw my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)
    • Jason Spore
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
        Yo! Moderators! Are we gonna fix this or what? No posting until
        cleared by the moderator. I thought we already had that set up.

        Jason Spore

        --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "georgette-murdock616@..." <georgette-
        murdock616@...> wrote:

        > who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh,
        anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here,
        wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got
        hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out
        http://www.mixurlifeup.info/mqrw my new favorite place on the net!
        Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)

      • Paul M Edwards
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
          If you go that route, make sure there are several moderators.
          It's no fun to have messages queued up for a few days waiting on moderator
          approval which could easily happen if the moderator goes out of town or
          becomes ill.
          --
          Paul M Edwards
          "Paul the PC Physician"

          On 3/2/06, Jason Spore <jasonspore@...> wrote:

          > Yo! Moderators! Are we gonna fix this or what? No posting until
          > cleared by the moderator. I thought we already had that set up.
          >
          > Jason Spore

        • Bill Kinnison
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
            On one hand I agree that I don't want to see this group fully
            moderated............... but I am the sole moderator on the AirJunky
            Hydrofoil Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hydrofoil> with over 1000
            members and we don't have problems like this.
            I don't approve each individual message, but I do approve who gets into
            the group and make sure every single one of the potential members type
            something up about what their riding & where their doing it. In the last
            5 or 6 yrs. we've had maybe 1 or 2 things like this get thru.

            So whoever owns the Neon group, if you'd like more info, drop me a line
            directly.
            --
            Bill - bill@...
            AirJunky.com

            Paul M Edwards wrote:

            > If you go that route, make sure there are several moderators.
            > It's no fun to have messages queued up for a few days waiting on moderator
            > approval which could easily happen if the moderator goes out of town or
            > becomes ill.
            > --
            > Paul M Edwards
            > "Paul the PC Physician"
            > http://paul.thepcphysician.com/
            > Sick computer? Call me!
            > 253.332.9872
            >

            > On 3/2/06, Jason Spore <jasonspore@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yo! Moderators! Are we gonna fix this or what? No posting until
            > > cleared by the moderator. I thought we already had that set up.
            > >
            > > Jason Spore

            > Plymouth neon
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth+neon&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Plymouth&c=3&s=57&.sig=IFAHzlj2dtLIPANnD3XIAw>
            > Plymouth neon part
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth+neon+part&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Plymouth&c=3&s=57&.sig=7oErfy5BQcW92Vpg-A9bZA>
            > Plymouth
            > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Plymouth&c=3&s=57&.sig=uUV2njvpffaSy8XyRUDqfA>

          • WW
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
              I just set up the list for moderated membership. I thought I had
              tweaked things enough to keep the last from happening but I guess I
              didn't. We have several mods, so it shouldn't be an issue.

              WW

              Bill Kinnison wrote:
              > On one hand I agree that I don't want to see this group fully
              > moderated............... but I am the sole moderator on the AirJunky
              > Hydrofoil Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hydrofoil> with over 1000
              > members and we don't have problems like this.
              > I don't approve each individual message, but I do approve who gets into
              > the group and make sure every single one of the potential members type
              > something up about what their riding & where their doing it. In the last
              > 5 or 6 yrs. we've had maybe 1 or 2 things like this get thru.
              >
              > So whoever owns the Neon group, if you'd like more info, drop me a line
              > directly.
              > --
              > Bill - bill@...
              > AirJunky.com

            • Bill Kinnison
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2, 2006
                Cool. I think you'll find it's not tough at all to keep up.
                --
                Bill - bill@...
                AirJunky.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2006
                  I'm fairly certain we already had it that way at one point. Not sure
                  why it changed. Maybe that was a different group though...

                  Jason Spore

                  --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, Bill Kinnison <bill@...> wrote:

                  > Cool. I think you'll find it's not tough at all to keep up.
                  > --
                  > Bill - bill@...
                  > AirJunky.com
                  > 206.200.6226
                  >

                  > WW wrote:
                  >
                  > > I just set up the list for moderated membership. I thought I had
                  > > tweaked things enough to keep the last from happening but I guess
                  > > didn't. We have several mods, so it shouldn't be an issue.
                  > >
                  > > WW
                  > >
                  > > Bill Kinnison wrote:
                  > > > On one hand I agree that I don't want to see this group fully
                  > > > moderated............... but I am the sole moderator on the
                  AirJunky
                  > > > Hydrofoil Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hydrofoil> with
                  over
                  > > 1000
                  > > > members and we don't have problems like this.
                  > > > I don't approve each individual message, but I do approve who
                  gets into
                  > > > the group and make sure every single one of the potential
                  members type
                  > > > something up about what their riding & where their doing it. In
                  the
                  > > last
                  > > > 5 or 6 yrs. we've had maybe 1 or 2 things like this get thru.
                  > > >
                  > > > So whoever owns the Neon group, if you'd like more info, drop
                  me a line
                  > > > directly.
                  > > > --
                  > > > Bill - bill@...
                  > > > AirJunky.com

                  > > Plymouth neon
                  > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Plymouth+neon&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Plymout
                  h&c=3&s=57&.sig=IFAHzlj2dtLIPANnD3XIAw>
                  > > Plymouth neon part
                  > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Plymouth+neon+part&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Pl
                  ymouth&c=3&s=57&.sig=7oErfy5BQcW92Vpg-A9bZA>
                  > > Plymouth
                  > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                  t=ms&k=Plymouth&w1=Plymouth+neon&w2=Plymouth+neon+part&w3=Plymouth&c=3
                  &s=57&.sig=uUV2njvpffaSy8XyRUDqfA>

                  subject=Unsubscribe>

                • dirtguy14@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 8, 2006
                    Hey Everyone,
                    Thanks for the responses about the possible purchase of the ACR I was looking at. I found a 98 DOHC Espresso manual coupe to buy and pull the engine and tranny for my 98 R/T turbo project. My plan is this:

                    To pull the engine/Tranny from the donor car and rebuild it from the ground up to handle an SRT-4 Turbo and several other modifications probably making near 300hp. I am aware that my R/T and this donor car have differing 5th gears on the manual. Is this something I should change out after i'm into the tranny it? I figure I'll rebuild the 100K plus tranny anyway and could get the more aggressive R/T/ACR 5th gear elsewhere to put in it. Is it worth it? (I plan on my R/T being streetable).

                    Also, I need to know which Pistons I should think about putting in the 2.0 with a turbo setup. I am fairly set on JE forged pistons (but am open to suggestions) and figured the Turbo 8:8:1 ratio but others are availble (10:5:1 and 12:1). What are the benefits and drawbacks here?

                    Also, I will be parting the 98 espresso....anyone interested?

                    thanks a ton guys! I'm very excited to start this project after 4 years of waiting to have the money!

                    Matt Peterson
                    '98 R/T Intense Blue Coupe (spooling soon...)

                  • Erik
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 9, 2006
                      If you're going FI, stay away from high compression. Let boost do that for
                      you. You can squeeze more power from a high comp setup with added boost,
                      but thats a fine line between power and piston melt down. JE/Crower or
                      JE/Eagle are both great combos. Just gotta pony up the money. I had JE
                      pistons, and was farming out rods when I switched to a 2.4 so I can run
                      stock SRT4 piston/rod combos. With even close to 200 whp you'll want to
                      throw in some sort of differential as the stock unit will roast one tire as
                      long as you like with that much power. Quaife is the spendiest ("best")
                      limited slip on the market, along with an OBX knockoff, or on a budget a
                      Phantom Grip or its clone for even less. Either transmission will do fine,
                      though I prefer the Espresso's gear set. This past summer I put Kermit back
                      to the aggressive 3.94 (.81 fifth over the .72) and I'm constantly looking
                      for another gear while cruising. Freeway mileage has suffered as well due
                      to the higher rpms at 70. My 99 Sport (Dodge version of the Espresso after
                      96) has the 3.94/.72 fifth and its very nice cruising, and does get better
                      mileage on the freeway. In a race situation you'll seldomly even see fifth
                      gear anyways, so thats a moot point.

                      Hope that run-on paragraph at least shed some light on your project.

                      Erik