HAPPY NEON YEAR err NEW YEAR

  • sirgonz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 11:02 AM
      Happy new year hope everyone had a good night. looking forward to
      this year being lots of fun..... hope we have some memorable times as
      a group and some great meets.....
    • Steve Stephens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 7:32 PM
        Same to you Gonzo, hopefully there will be a January event, just waiting for
        feedback from the organizational team.

        Steve Stephens
        Former Club Secretary - NWNeon
        Estacada, OR
        Website address - http://moparczy.home.att.net/ or
        http://home.att.net/~moparczy
        Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner
        &
        1997 Magenta Dodge Neon - Answers to "Hijinx"
        2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX, Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000
        miles. Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Energy Suspension Bushing kit,
        KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags, Federal SS535 tires (treadwear
        260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95 Sport Coupe front and rear seats.