St helens

  • sirgonz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Just got off the phone with the camp ground.... there is a shelter in
      our camp ground and if it is not bigg enugh there are 2 available
      kithen/shelters that are larger in main day use area... me and holly
      will be heading up there to show our sapport to the club. hope
      someone could bring the stickers and cards I had asked for earlyer it
      would be appreciated.

      thanks
      Gonzo/Holly +2kids
      05 srt-4