CAMPOUT

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      OK! For those that are going to the campout it has been changed to
      Saturday Oct 1.

      NOW!! Is there any big intrest in camping on Friday Sept 30? If so let
      me know in the next day as the camp registration is being sent out by
      Saturday's mail. If enough people want we will camp that night as well.
      Please let us know. For the record WW and I are up for camping both nights.

      Jo.

      --
      And now these three things remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love. I Corinthians 13:13
    • blk2k2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        I'm up for Friday night....weather permitting

        --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, Jo <penguinjo@a...> wrote:
        > OK! For those that are going to the campout it has been changed to
        > Saturday Oct 1.
        >
        > NOW!! Is there any big intrest in camping on Friday Sept 30? If so
        let
        > me know in the next day as the camp registration is being sent out by
        > Saturday's mail. If enough people want we will camp that night as
        well.
        > Please let us know. For the record WW and I are up for camping both
        nights.

        > Jo.
        >
        > --
        > And now these three things remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the
        greatest of these is Love. I Corinthians 13:13
      • sirgonz
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          I am unable to make it fri night and may even not be able to camp on
          sat night but will be up for the drive there and hang out till
          night time again....

          --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "blk2k2000" <ziara9@h...> wrote:
          > I'm up for Friday night....weather permitting
          >
          > --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, Jo <penguinjo@a...> wrote:
          > > OK! For those that are going to the campout it has been changed
          > > Saturday Oct 1.
          > >
          > > NOW!! Is there any big intrest in camping on Friday Sept 30? If
          so
          > let
          > > me know in the next day as the camp registration is being sent
          out by
          > > Saturday's mail. If enough people want we will camp that night
          as
          > well.
          > > Please let us know. For the record WW and I are up for camping
          both
          > nights.
          > >
          > > Jo.
          > >
          > > --
          > > And now these three things remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the
          > greatest of these is Love. I Corinthians 13:13
        • John Haager
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            No Friday night for us. Too long a drive from here in Tacoma.

            -> John Haager <-

            On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:56 AM, Jo wrote:

            > OK! For those that are going to the campout it has been changed to
            > Saturday Oct 1.
            >
            > NOW!! Is there any big intrest in camping on Friday Sept 30? If so let
            > me know in the next day as the camp registration is being sent out by
            > Saturday's mail. If enough people want we will camp that night as
            > well.
            > Please let us know. For the record WW and I are up for camping both
            > nights.
            >
            > Jo.
            >
            > --
            > And now these three things remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the
            > greatest of these is Love. I Corinthians 13:13

            > ~-->
            > home page
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/qRtqlB/TM

          • blk2k2000
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              ??? I'm coming from Silverdale :)

              --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, John Haager <johnc@h...> wrote:
              > No Friday night for us. Too long a drive from here in Tacoma.
              >
              > -> John Haager <-
              >
              > On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:56 AM, Jo wrote:
              >
              > > OK! For those that are going to the campout it has been changed to
              > > Saturday Oct 1.
              > >
              > > NOW!! Is there any big intrest in camping on Friday Sept 30? If
              so let
              > > me know in the next day as the camp registration is being sent
              out by
              > > Saturday's mail. If enough people want we will camp that night
              as
              > > well.
              > > Please let us know. For the record WW and I are up for camping
              both
              > > nights.
              > >
              > > Jo.
              > >
              > > --
              > > And now these three things remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the
              > > greatest of these is Love. I Corinthians 13:13
              > >

              > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -------------------
              -
              > > ~-->
              > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
              > > home page
              > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/qRtqlB/TM

            • Steve Stephens
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                Marsha & I are game, only possible fly in the ointment is I may have to work
                Saturday. Right now I am at a Monday - Friday office, but only on loan, so
                I could be dragged back to my regular Tuesday - Saturday office at any time
                with no notice.

                Steve Stephens
                Former Club Secretary - NWNeon
                Estacada, OR
                Website address - http://moparczy.home.att.net/ or
                http://home.att.net/~moparczy
                Current vehicles: 1972 Plymouth Road Runner
                &
                1997 Magenta Dodge Neon - Answers to "Hijinx"
                2 door base coupe, SOHC, MTX, Purchased September 1, 2002 with 68,000
                miles. Mods: Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Energy Suspension Bushing kit,
                KYB struts, American Racing 5 spoke mags, Federal SS535 tires (treadwear
                260), EVD short shift, cruise control, 95 Sport Coupe front and rear seats.