[nwneon] NWNeon meeting reminder - THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 19, NOON

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 1999
      Okay people.... free up your calendar for the 19th. This is the
      reminder of the Neon meeting that we have the third week of every
      month! Anyways.. the meeting
      is going to be at Wapato Park in Tacoma at noon. You can find a map
      at: http://www.nwneon.net/events.html

      I'm inviting Oregon members for this one too since Tacoma isn't any
      further away for Portland people than many of the people up north have
      to drive anyways. Wapato Park is a really nice park around a lake and
      there are lots of toys for kids there should you want or need to have
      your children accompany you. Bring food! Last time even though we
      didn't have many people everybody brought pop and chips. I'm going to
      be bringing some burgers and stuff, but if somebody could bring hotdogs,
      some soda, and chips it would be great.

      Another thing.. the www.nwneon.net domain needs to be paid for. It
      costs $70 for the domain so I'm asking for donations to cover that. I'm
      sure that $5 a person would cover it fine should enough people show up.
      Any extra money I'm going to put into a NWNeon fund for future evenets.

      I'm also looking into getting stickers that say "www.nwneon.net" to go
      accross the back window. I was looking at doing silver, but if somebody
      else would prefer a different color let me know.

      Please tell all your Neon driving friends!! I would really like to see
      15 Neons at the next meeting.

      ---

      On another note... Renate and Wayne. (For starters you didn't show up
      at Star Wars, bad you!) I feel like such a dork. I left that note on
      your car at the Lakewood 15 movie theater because I didn't recognize
      your car with clear tails!! It all clicked about 2 days later though
      (child seat, out of state plate, rims off of the other Neon... duh!).
      Anyways, just remembered to throw that in because I drove by youthe
      other
      day on I5 (see that red neon with the brand new rims and progress
      lowering
      springs?) :)

      ---

      | Jason Farnsworth | Phone 253.474.6113 | Northstar Digital Media
      | Vice President | Fax 253.474.6116 | 3707 South 47th Street
      | jason@... | www.nsdigital.com | Tacoma, WA 98409

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/nwneon
    • Eric Lundberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 1999