I have a question regarding Tuner Shops.
- Hey all, I'm in the process of working with a couple of investors and some
local shops to put together a Performance Shop, and I'm wondering if I could
ask some questions of the group in regards to their experiences with shops,
body, tuning or otherwise. We're trying to get a feel for what is lacking in
this industry... This applies to primarily the "sport car tuning" side of
things, so I'm not looking for when you had your tranny done by aatco, or
things like that. We are planning on Offering Body Work, Paint, and Body Kit
installs, Mechanical services from tune-ups to full
turbo/supercharger/Nitrous setups and all the in-between. Accessories, Tint,
Wheels, Detailing, etc.
So with that in mind...
1. If you've had some work done by a shop, what was your experience compared
to your initial impression of the shop. i.e. did they live up to
expectations? Why or why not?
b. Availability/Knowledge of aftermarket stuff for your vehicle.
c. Attitude toward making your car what YOU want it to be...
e. Quality of Work after you've driven the car for a bit.
2. If I asked you right now which shop would you take your car to for
"spicing up" why would you choose that one? (I don't so much care who it is
as much as WHY it is)
3. What would YOU really like to see in a performance shop if you could
design it just for you and money was no object?
4. What do you see at current shops now that you feel is totally useless and
don't understand why they do that...
And generally any other info you can put down in words. We're very close to
having this be a reality, and want to make it work.
Thanks for any and all input! Also, feel free to pass this on to other
groups, just make sure you reply to my address below...
02 Yellow SXT
- Haha..congrats! Glad to hear you finally got one! Hey Gonzo...did you try calling me yesterday? I looked at my phone and it you called, but I hadn't heard from you in so long I thought it was one of those "oops" called the first person on my phone list (Adam) things. But in recent light of current events, sounds like it was for real! I was at dinner last night with some family. Anyway, congrats again! You've gotta see my custom flames on my front end!
sirgonz <sirgonz@...> wrote:Hey this is john and holly gonzalez.... just got home from picking up
my srt-4 got the light silver with the sunroof and extra stereo.
OMG this thing is so much fun to drive.......
its like godzilla neon
hope every one in the grp is good and everything is going well...
Looking forward to the next meet.
now I just need to find a way to make it look different then all the
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
"If lovin' the Lord is wrong, hehe, I don't wanna be right!"- Disciple
check out this HILARIOUSLY CLEAN website: www.homestarrunner.com
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- yeah I was calling everyone I knew... 2 years ago when i got the 03 I
didnt have a chance in hell of getting what I wanted and barely the
sxt.... took a lot of hard work and skimping and saving and fixxing
credit to get there but its now locked up in my garage...
ill try and post a pic in the photo section
\if not ill email ya one
silver 05 srt