Re: [nwneon] T-shirts and stickers question

  • Sassy42872@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hey guys,... Just thought I would let you know that Gary and I still have
      the stickers (haven't sent them to holly with all the other Tres. stuff yet)
      anyway if you are looking to get some vinyl work (other than the NWNEON.NET
      Stickers) Hit Gary up.. Racerbuick74@... he would know more about when and if
      where he works would be able to do stuff for ya....they are pretty busy at
      the moment..so I'm not sure how far out it would be IF they could do anything
      for ya.. just shoot hima nd email. and I'll tell him to check his.. and see what
      he can come up with for ya.. give him an Idea of what you are looking for so
      if he really doesn't think its possible he can let you know soon!

      Thanks!
      Renee