It's back up I think.....

  • WW
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      I got the server Saturday night after the meeting, and spent the better
      part of yesterday getting things hooked up, re-routed and tested out. I
      can access the website now through my connection, so I invite you all to
      check it out, and see if it's up for most of everyone else.

      One caveat however... if you are using Firefox, the website will come
      up, but you will be unable to download pics, or any other files. Works
      fine with IE or Opera, not sure about Netscape.

      Keeping my fingers crossed.

      WW

      PS... It's not updated; it's Matt's job to do the updates, and send me
      the files. I'll see to it that they get installed. I'm just
      responsible for keeping the site up.
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        "page cannot be displayed" timed out here via Comcast Broadband.

        7pm

        Erik
        > I got the server Saturday night after the meeting, and spent the better
        > part of yesterday getting things hooked up, re-routed and tested out. I
        > can access the website now through my connection, so I invite you all to
        > check it out, and see if it's up for most of everyone else.
        >
        > One caveat however... if you are using Firefox, the website will come
        > up, but you will be unable to download pics, or any other files. Works
        > fine with IE or Opera, not sure about Netscape.
        >
        > Keeping my fingers crossed.
        >
        > WW
        >

        > PS... It's not updated; it's Matt's job to do the updates, and send me
        > the files. I'll see to it that they get installed. I'm just
        > responsible for keeping the site up.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      • Shawn Crull
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
          Did someone say they had an srt-4 exhaust for sale?

          If so, would it go on my 2002 sxt do you think?

          Shawn

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
            Yup, got wind of that Via Matt up north. Looks like we got it figured
            out, now need to wait for the forwarding service to update.

            WW

            Erik wrote:

            > "page cannot be displayed" timed out here via Comcast Broadband.
            >
            > 7pm
            >
            > Erik
          • WW
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
              This time fer sure......

              WW
            • moparmaniac440@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
                I have a SRT-4 exhaust for sale. I am sure you would have to modify it to fit an SXT
              • Shawn Crull
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
                  I'm mainly interested in the back end, the part past the cat...

                  How much?

                  Shawn