RE: [nwneon] srt t front clip $1700

  • Shawn Crull
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2004
      Did you get my email chris? I'm very interested, call me at 360.798.9111

      I'd like to talk more with you about that.

      Shawn

      From: Shawn Crull [mailto: 75fj55@...]

      To: cxhris@...

      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:56:04 -0700

    • Shawn Crull
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2004
        Any word? I'm interested... I want one... very badly.

        Let me know Chris, thanks!

        Shawn
        360.798.9111
        4byte4.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 25, 2005
          u have the turbos/manis and piping and intercooler still?

          Chris McNulty <cxhris@...> wrote:

          2 left get back to me if your interested motor ecu axels if its in the front of the car its included

          CXhris
          Scorpion Performance

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 25, 2005
            attachments disabled on group?

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 11, 2005
              Chris, I'm very interested in buying one of the front clips.

              Do you have any left, and can you send me some details?

              Thanks.

              Shawn M. Crull

              4byte4.com

              02 Yellow Dodge Neon SXT

              Mangaflow Exaust, CAI, and stuff...

              Jeremiah 29:13

              "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

              _____

              Chris McNulty <cxhris@...> wrote:

              2 left get back to me if your interested motor ecu axels if its in the front
              of the car its included

              CXhris
              Scorpion Performance

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              on the web.

              _____

            • Shawn
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 22, 2005
                Does any one have any info on this Chris Mcnulty?

                I've been trying to get ahold of him, and his email comes back undeliverable
                and I can't get any reply. I would like to buy the srt-4 engine from him

                On that side of things, does anyone have a front clip from an srt-4 that
                they would like to sell? I'm looking for the engine, particularly.

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 22, 2005
                  I haven't seen Chris post on here in a year or two. I doubt he'e
                  even on here anymore. Not sure what his email might be now. Sorry.

                  Jason Spore

                  --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn" <02sxt@c...> wrote:
                  > Does any one have any info on this Chris Mcnulty?
                  >

                  > I've been trying to get ahold of him, and his email comes back
                  undeliverable
                  > and I can't get any reply. I would like to buy the srt-4 engine
                  from him

                  > On that side of things, does anyone have a front clip from an srt-4
                  that
                  > they would like to sell? I'm looking for the engine, particularly.
                  >

                  > Shawn M. Crull
                  >
                  > 4byte4.com
                  >

                  > 02 Yellow Dodge Neon SXT
                  >
                  > Mangaflow Exaust, CAI, and stuff...
                  >

                  > Jeremiah 29:13
                  >
                  > "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your
                  heart."

                  > _____

                  Behalf Of
                  > rob wood
                  > Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:39 PM
                  > To: nwneon@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: Re: [nwneon] srt t front clip $1700
                  >

                  > u have the turbos/manis and piping and intercooler still?
                  >

                  > Chris McNulty <cxhris@e...> wrote:
                  >

                  > 2 left get back to me if your interested motor ecu axels if its in
                  the front
                  > of the car its included
                  >
                  > CXhris
                  > Scorpion Performance