Re: [nwneon] For Sale 4 95 Sport Sedan front seats

  • KED
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      I've got 4 for sale as I've got aftermarket seats in two cars. They are in great shape. Make me an offer if you're interested.

      Keith

    • rob wood
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hey missed posts about St Helens curious what the plans are as im gonna be able to make it sat nite for the nite and sunday portion of the event as of now.. would like to know costs location and all that stuff ? is it same as last year.? and could i get directions from tacoma for the few northerners.?

        Rob in Tacoma

      • WW
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          The cost will be Five bucks, and the directions can be found at
          http://www.towerrockrv.com/map.shtml . If that doesn't come across as a
          link, and I doubt it will, just cut and paste it.

          WW