RE: [nwneon] Parts found!

  • Jowie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2000
      Well, there would be me with the driver side smashed up black 98 R/T coupe,
      no stripes... Some punk in a platinum semi ricy first gen, and i have seen a
      really nice lowered black 2000 with rims... i used to see a nice intense
      blue R/T with stripes that i would think lived in the Graham area cause i
      used to see it come from that direction all the time... and thats about all
      that i know of.. none on the list i believe...

      Jowie
      http://www.jowie.com
      jowie@...
      ICQ 6069056