Please Read

  • Rashid Wahid
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2004
      Dear Friend.

      Don’t have pity or feel sorry for me, as you read this mail because, I believe we will all die one day. I am Rashid Abdul Wahid , a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer it has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only some few months to live, according to medical experts.

      I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I was very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just to have a selfish desire toward money in this world.

      If God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a different way from how I have lived it. (More peaceful and more dedicated to the will of God) Now that I am about to die, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. For this reason, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations as well as individuals, so that this will be one of the last good things I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which that was in it to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they did not but kept the money to themselves, for their selfish needs. This is why I do not trust them anymore, because they seem not to be contended or satisfy with what I have left for them.

      The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty-eight million, Nine hundred United States dollar US$28 9M that I kept in two Trunk boxes and deposited as personal belongings with a private finance/Security Company in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
      10% of the total sum have been set aside to you for the time, patience and your acceptance to help.

      Please send a reply through this email address (rashidwahid@...) with your full contact information for more private and confidential communication with my lawyer. Please note that you will not be able to reach me on phone except by emails because of my present situation. I may send to you the pictures from My Sick bed for Verification purposes, if you agree to take up this responsibility.

      I await your immediate response

      God be with you.

      Rashid Abdul Wahid
    • dartinaround@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2004
        wow, again?
        > Dear Friend.
        >
        > Don�t have pity or feel sorry for me, as you read this mail because, I believe
        > we will all die one day. I am Rashid Abdul Wahid , a merchant in Dubai, in the
        > U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer it has defiled all forms of
        > medical treatment, and right now I have only some few months to live, according
        > to medical experts.
        >
        > I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
        > anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I was very rich, I was never
        > generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that
        > was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that
        > there is more to life than just to have a selfish desire toward money in this
        > world.
        >
        > If God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a
        > different way from how I have lived it. (More peaceful and more dedicated to the
        > will of God) Now that I am about to die, I have willed and given most of my
        > property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few
        > close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. For this
        > reason, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations as well as
        > individuals, so that this will be one of the last good things I do on earth. So
        > far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
        > Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
        > this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
        > accounts and distribute the money which that was in it to charity organization
        > in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they did not but kept the money to themselves, for
        > their selfish needs. This is why I do not trust them anymore, because they seem
        > not to be contended or satisfy with what I have left for them.
        >
        > The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
        > Twenty-eight million, Nine hundred United States dollar US$28 9M that I kept in
        > two Trunk boxes and deposited as personal belongings with a private
        > finance/Security Company in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this
        > deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
        > 10% of the total sum have been set aside to you for the time, patience and your
        > acceptance to help.
        >
        > Please send a reply through this email address (rashidwahid@...) with
        > your full contact information for more private and confidential communication
        > with my lawyer. Please note that you will not be able to reach me on phone
        > except by emails because of my present situation. I may send to you the pictures
        > from My Sick bed for Verification purposes, if you agree to take up this
        > responsibility.
        >
        > I await your immediate response
        >
        > God be with you.
        >
        > Rashid Abdul Wahid
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Chanda J. Hufford
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2004
          > wow, again?
          >> Dear Friend.

          NOW can we have subscribtions approved by moderators first? Please? :)

          Chanda
          ~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
          "Wahoo" / 98,000 miles / #44 in STSL
          -->2003 Buell Blast<--
          "The Purple Cricket" / just under 200 miles :)
        • WW
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2004
            I'm game... Matt???   Erik???   Josh???   It won't take long for folks to get approved, all the moderators we have and all....

            WW

            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2004
              Ok, I just checked the settings for the group, and found that it was set to open post.  I just limited it to members only.  The poster of that message is not in the member list that I can see.  We'll keep it at that for a bit, and see where it gets us.

              WW

            • romans832@juno.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2004
                How many moderators do we have? If we need one, I'll volunteer. I work in the computer Labs at Clark College daily. Making aproval very easy. Just an offer.

                Lance
                John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

                Chanda J. Hufford wrote:

                > wow, again?
                >> Dear Friend.

                NOW can we have subscribtions approved by moderators first? Please? :)

                Chanda
                ~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
                "Wahoo" / 98,000 miles / #44 in STSL
                -->2003 Buell Blast<--
                "The Purple Cricket" / just under 200 miles :)

              • Anna Rose
                Message 7 of 8 , May 24, 2004
                  Hi all, I wanted to say that for the June Event (Planters Day) I know
                  Wayne has his yard open for tents but Holly and I both have space at our
                  places as well. So if anyone needs the space let us now. We both live in
                  the same town as the event.

                  Anna
                • Jason Spore
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 25, 2004
                    Can someone let me know when the June event information is posted to
                    nwneon.net? I never check that website until I know something is on
                    it. I'm not sure if we have a race that day or not, but we'll try to
                    come down if we don't.

                    -Brett Spore (The Slower Spore)