RE: [nwneon] Re: Question...

  • Daniel N. Mereness
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004

      From Seattle to Billings Montana Chevron all the way… hit 46mpg in my 98 single 4door, and I almost always break 300 per tank. Middle grade too always…

      -----Original Message-----
      From: wanderingtravi [mailto:wanderingtravi@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:28 AM
      To: nwneon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nwneon] Re: Question...

      What fuel company do you go with? I was with Shell forever then I
      changed to 76 because I needed fuel and there was no Shell in sight
      for miles. My mileage went from about 240mi to about 270. And I then
      changed to Chevron for the same reason, needed fuel no 76, and got a
      little better results. That's with frequently driving to Canby,
      though, by way of I205 and HWY 99. So I don't know how reliable that
      is. But when I drive down to Florence, I almost always break 300.

      Travis
      1995 Black Dodge Neon Sport Sedan

      --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Best <excaliberneon@y...> wrote:
      > Wow...what is wrong with my car then?  lol...most I get on freeway
      is about 280 to 290...haven't 300 in quite some time.

      > dartinaround@c... wrote:my 3.94 2.4 neon got over 330 on the
      freeway as i recall ...

      Service.

      > Adam B.
      >
      > Phil. 4:13
      >
      > funny websites for ya!
      > www.homestarrunner.com
      > pong.hallbergs.com

      ---

    • Daniel N. Mereness
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2004

        Yes, very curious as to what would have done that.