So..... How was the Zoo?

  • Jason Spore
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Well, my subject line pretty much says it all. How was it?

      -Brett Spore
    • John Haager
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        It was fun. My wife, daughter and I had a good time. If I find the
        time, I might get a few pictures posted of the event.

        -> John Haager <-
        '02 PT Cruiser, Deep Cranberry ( a.k.a. Purple )
        '02 Neon R/T, Bright Silver

        On Mar 1, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Jason Spore wrote:

        > Well, my subject line pretty much says it all. How was it?
        >
        > -Brett Spore

        > ---------------------~-->
        > Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a
        > car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
        > Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/qRtqlB/TM

      • Erik
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Same here. I got a lot of pictures of the animals, and some of the neon
          driving animals as well. Just about all the down southers stopped at
          Hooters for grub afterwords. We had 3 birthdays in our group that got to go
          sing with the cleavage girls.

          Rained most of the way home, I got in around 8pm. I'll post pics later, the
          camera is still out in the car. Oh yeah, and somebody tagged the NYG with a
          NWNeon business card. Theres a neon club around these parts? ;)

          Erik
          It was fun. My wife, daughter and I had a good time. If I find the
          time, I might get a few pictures posted of the event.

          -> John Haager <-
          '02 PT Cruiser, Deep Cranberry ( a.k.a. Purple )
          '02 Neon R/T, Bright Silver

          On Mar 1, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Jason Spore wrote:

          > Well, my subject line pretty much says it all. How was it?
          >
          > -Brett Spore

          > Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a
          > car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
          > Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/qRtqlB/TM

          Yahoo! Groups Links