i have a nice panasonic deck brand new for sale

  • sohc97neon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      well none of you probably recognize me since I haven't posted here
      in over 2 yrs(sold my neon a while ago) but I have a nice brand new
      panasonic deck im selling and i was hoping to sell it locally and
      not have to haggle w/ebay. here's a link to the deck im selling. I
      paid 320 for it 2 months ago and am asking 220 for it. the reason
      im selling it is because there's no adapter kit for my car and it'll
      cost like 150 just to get it installed so im not gonna mess w/it.
      here's a link to it, please email me at andy39@... if you're
      interested http://www.nextag.com/serv/main/buyer/ProductM.jsp?
      kw=Panasonic_cq_dfx983u_cd&ptitle=57023843&pdir=0&click=n&node=&core=
      &page=1&lgnode=&lgsearch=CQ-DFX983U

      Andy
    • Greg Kruchinin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        Who told you that they didnt make an adapter for your deck? I found one for
        5 bucks, then you have to buy another adapter for that one to connect to the
        stock wire harness and thats 15 bucks! so 20 bucks and its in your car!

        Greg
        well none of you probably recognize me since I haven't posted here
        in over 2 yrs(sold my neon a while ago) but I have a nice brand new
        panasonic deck im selling and i was hoping to sell it locally and
        not have to haggle w/ebay. here's a link to the deck im selling. I
        paid 320 for it 2 months ago and am asking 220 for it. the reason
        im selling it is because there's no adapter kit for my car and it'll
        cost like 150 just to get it installed so im not gonna mess w/it.
        here's a link to it, please email me at andy39@... if you're
        interested http://www.nextag.com/serv/main/buyer/ProductM.jsp?
        kw=Panasonic_cq_dfx983u_cd&ptitle=57023843&pdir=0&click=n&node=&core=
        &page=1&lgnode=&lgsearch=CQ-DFX983U

        Andy

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • sohc97neon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
          I own a 95 lexus sc400, car toys told me and a lot of others have
          told me they dont. I can do it custom but it's a pain from what i
          hear and im not a big diy type person. I need a radar detector
          more anyhow

          --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Kruchinin" <rangrbob@n...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
            Hmm well I am sure there is a harness out there, Lexus is a pretty well
            known car to leave it out! but thats cool...and I know it wouldnt cost 150
            to install when it would just be cutting wires and reconnecting them! But
            good luck! later

            Greg