Re: update?

  • Jason Spore
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      The normal NWNeon meet may be the third weekend of the month, but the
      gift exchange/pizza meet has typically fallen after Christmas IIRC.
      Weekends before Christmas tend to fill up pretty quick for most
      people. I'd vote for the 27th...

      Jason Spore

      --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, Racerbuick@a... wrote:
      > Well, I thought that the December meet was the normal third
      weekend of
      > the mouth at the pizza place with the gift exchange thing like last
      year but was
      > not sure if that was the game plan or not just thought that you
      might know
      > what was going on because I haven't seen any thing about it posted
      so I'm trying
      > to find out what was going on if any thing. I not trying to bite
      your hear
      > off or any thing just asking me any Renee have a lot of bouncing
      back and forth
      > between her famille's and mine the last week of December and her B-
      day on the
      > 14 so trying to get every thing in order so we don't miss or forget
      about any
      > thing.
      >
      > As for the car list thing. 95' 4dr sport Plymouth (you have a PIC
      of this
      > one I know)
      > 97' 4dr base Dodge (not sure
      if you have
      > a PIC of this let me know) and if not then I will
      send you one.

      > thanks for the response sorry if I seemed a little pushy Im just
      trying to
      > plan the mouth over here
      >
      > thank you
      > happy holidays from the Allmon family
      > Gary
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        I just responded to Keith's Toys Run post saying just about that same thing
        Jason. I'd almost think we could do the Kids Toys run as a perk for
        society, then on the typical Saturday after Xmas, do a low buck gift
        exchange like we have in the past. We need to get on this quick, as
        weekends are filling up fast. Theres a thread on neons.org northwest board,
        a bunch of guys down in the Salem/Eugene/Southern OR area are interested in
        a meeting of some sort. Xmas is a good atmosphere for meet and greets.

        Erik