Re: [nwneon] Thanks....

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      I have Rock-Pitted NYG on my NYG...little black specks ALL OVER the hood
      from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, 90mph for a couple hours, previous owner,
      when the car was nearly new in 95. He had the opportunity to have it
      repaired when hail damage dented the roof...but he opted to keep the memory
      on the hood...I kinda dig it too, until I look at a clean unchipped NYG's
      hood.

      Anyways, welcome, back?

      Erik
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Welcome back. :)
        You have my commute beat, wow! :P
        I drive 127 miles round trip to and from work every day.
        I'm a member of the rock-pitted paint club as well. Rock-pitted
        flame red is the color of my Neon, mainly just the hood, however.

        --- In nwneon@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Wallace" <comcoldsixpac@e...>