Re: [nwneon] Fwd: Re: nw nweon

  • qewlwacko@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hey...thats sounds fun..I will be NYG Neonized by then...Matt...can we fit
      that show into our schedule for that weekend?
    • Michael Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2000
        Go Music
        what kinda cars are shown?  Mine is a dedicated racer and looks it.  Cone marks everywhere, dents from where I closed the doors on the harness, no fluff options.  If there is a category for racing mopar machines that are campaigned I'd be hip to going.  Hey if I go as a spectator, what does it cost?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2000
          And I forgot all about putting my .02 in on this.  The Mopar show sounds like a hell of a deal!!

          WW