Re: [nwneon] Rear suspension

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Brian,  If you're off at all in the back, it'll throw the front outta whack.  Another thing to note, is that the rubber will put the settings in one spot, but since the poly is so much more stoudt, then its kikely the settings arent going to be the same as the stock worn out rubber.   Finish the front, then get it realigned.  You wont be disapointed.

      Erik
      I just finished putting on the rear portion of my bushing kit. What are the control bars called that run from the rear suspension forward to the body? Is there a technique for installing these? I just insalled them and tightened the bolts to the stop. My steering wheel is off center after replacing only rear parts. I was very careful to mark the alignment on the crosssmember. Any advice appreciated!
      Brian 98 intense blue sport coupe tmstl

    • brian Mogridge
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Thank you!