[nwneon] Re: pics

  • Dan M.
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 1999
      I WILL BE THERE.....

      Dan M.

      >I have sent 2 Pics to my profile, both are from last years racing season,
      >and were taken at the Seattle National Tour / ProSolo2 week in Kent.
      >I was still on my BFG's, I need to take some new pics with my Kumho's on
      and
      >the Kumho Magnets, they are my main sponsors this year.
      >Look up member # 0046, and yes I misplelled Arlington, oooops.
      >
      >There is a WWSCC/CACC event in Everett on Sunday May 2 it will be in the
      >Boeing E-Lots ( E3&E4 ) go to: http://www.wwscc.org for more on this event
      >and a map. Hope to see some of you there! We need more neon's in our sport.
      >
      >Here are my credentials:
      >1998 NWR/SCCA E Stock Ladies Class Champion
      >1998 WWSCC Womans Stock D Class Champion
      >1998 BSCC Medium Sedan Class Champion
      >1998 NWR/SCCA Novice of the Year
      >
      >Went to Topeka Kansas for the 1998 National Championships and drove a
      >friends Porsche 924S in C Stock Ladies took 6th. Place in a field of 12 in
      >car I had only driven once before.
      >And this was my Rookie year.
      >
      >Ok enough bragging, sorry about that, see you Sunday, come on out and have
      >some fun!
      >
      >Juliet.

      >Tired of waiting for your stock quotes and charts to load?
      >StockMaster is super-fast for quotes, charts, news, and portfolios.
      >Markets don't wait, why should you? http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/69
      >
      >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/nwneon
      >http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/nwneon
    • Eric Lundberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
        I finally got around to putting up some picts...

        http://radiantenergy.org/~eric/da_picts/car/

        peace,
        --e;
      • Agustin Gabiola
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
          Nice car Nice pics. Nice gauges. What is the PCM MAP mod you did?
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2001
            It keeps the MAP sensor from freaking out under boost. It is part of
            the turbo kit, but was a late addition and my kit didn't come with
            one. So HRC had to mail me one and I soldered it in place. Works good.