Re: [nwneon] sad day !

  • Romans832@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2002
      NO!! Not my twin car! Say it isn't so!

      Xipe, as long as you are ok man. That's what counts. We love our cars, but human life is more precious than any vehicle we will ever own in our lives! Glad you're still with us in one piece and doing well. God bless you and keep your chin up!

      Lance
      John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
      On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:54:06 -0800 "XIPE CALDERON" <xipecalderon@...> writes:
      I was about to go to change my bad strut and I had an accident  I am ok but my car is totally wrecked... sniff, sniff....
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2002
        Editing out half of your post Lance...I disagree.  I'd almost gladly give my life for a SuperBird/Daytona car, or maybe even a 68/69Charger R/T.  People get reincarnated usually...cars just get recycled.

        just the same, glad you're ok Xipe...let us know what is going to happen with the car.  Could just rebuild it, thats what my family does with Sport Coupes.

        Erik