Hello everyone and whose cruising tonight (Portland)?

  • excaliberneon
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
      Anyone in the Portland area wanna hook up and drive around or
      something? I'm done playing basketball around 10pm. Pending on me
      not rolling my ankle, I will be cruising afterwords in the greater
      portland area. Give me a call if interested. 503-319-1670

      late

      Excaliber

      Adam
    • Matt Laverty
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
        Sure i'm game if someone wants to help me find a way to hold a muffer on my
        car. Straightpipe + cruising = BAD.

        I might learn myself how to weld tonight.
        > Anyone in the Portland area wanna hook up and drive around or
        > something? I'm done playing basketball around 10pm. Pending on me
        > not rolling my ankle, I will be cruising afterwords in the greater
        > portland area. Give me a call if interested. 503-319-1670
        >
        > late
        >
        > Excaliber
        >
        > Adam

      • Mark Cheez
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
          I would help you if you could get it out here to Hood River. I even have a
          welder. Have fun cruising Im to por to go that far this week.

          >From: "Matt Laverty" <kanajan@...>
          >To: <nwneon@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [nwneon] Hello everyone and whose cruising tonight (Portland)?
          >Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:07:01 -0800
          >
          >Sure i'm game if someone wants to help me find a way to hold a muffer on my
          >car. Straightpipe + cruising = BAD.
          >
          >I might learn myself how to weld tonight.

        • Matt Laverty
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
            hehe we've got a welder here... ijust need to learn how to use it.

            > I would help you if you could get it out here to Hood River. I even have a
            > welder. Have fun cruising Im to por to go that far this week.
            >

            > >From: "Matt Laverty" <kanajan@...>
            > >To: <nwneon@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: Re: [nwneon] Hello everyone and whose cruising tonight
            (Portland)?
            > >Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:07:01 -0800
            > >
            > >Sure i'm game if someone wants to help me find a way to hold a muffer on
            my
            > >car. Straightpipe + cruising = BAD.
            > >
            > >I might learn myself how to weld tonight.

          • Joshua Brown
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
              What you going to weld, Matt?

              Josh

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
                the plan was hangars to muffler, then muffler to car... but so far nothign
                wants to stick.

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
                  Muffler pipe and hangers are a pain to weld, plus the fumes are dangerous.
                  why type of welding process are you using?

                  Joshua