Re: [nwneon] Anther NYG

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
      Nitro Yellow Green, the bright green Neons came in in the early years

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
        NYG was available in 95 ONLY, get your neon facts straight man.

        he he,
        WW

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
          YOu mean for the 95 Model year
          =] It was actually available in both 94-95 so BAH

          Shawn wrote:

          > Nitro Yellow Green, the bright green Neons came in in the early years

        • Mike H.
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002

            thanks for the info guys! i appreciate it! i like having people who answer my questions without insulting my intellegence... it's a nice change from the daily grind of high school! hehe, also, i have been thinking about getting some small flame graphics from JC Whitney... i want to put them on my doors, (front doors) right below that plastic body molding.... what do you guys think? stupid or not? i think it'd be kinda fun! any input that anyone gives is fine by me!

            -mike h. --White 1996 Plymouth Highline Sedan--

          • Matt Laverty
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
              I beg to differ, dude...MY95 only.... but I'll just STFU.

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
                LOL I said that, but they came out in 94 for the 95 year

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002

                  now now boys... no use in bickering! lol, just kiddin'

                  -mike h.

                  >From: "Shawn"
                  >Subject: Re: [nwneon] Anther NYG
                  >Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:02:59 -0700
                  >
                  >LOL I said that, but they came out in 94 for the 95 year

                • Shawn
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 3, 2002
                    We arent bickering, I will slap matt anyways lol