Stereo built for neon forsale

  • w0hhaze@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
      I have a fiberglass molded box for a neon tire well that holds 3 10's. I
      have been running 3 JL audio 10w0-8's in it with a PG 600ti and i am always
      cranking out 141 DB. I want to sell the box and the subs and the amp as
      well. All 3 subs are new within the last month and half, and one is brand
      new never used. I get great deals atmy cartoys, i blow them in a 110 and
      they give me new ones for free. I payed 800 bucks for the box to built, and
      120 per sub. The amp new is 800. I would like 200 for the box, 200 for the
      subs and 400 for the amp, or 750 for everything. If anyone is interested,
      please let me know. This box was desinged only for neon's and is low profile
      as it sits in the spare tire well so it doenst take up very much trunk space
      at all!! That was the theme behind my stereo, low profile and still having a
      trunk.

      Adam
      Spokane WA
    • Arnold, Bobby

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2002
          Hey Adam,

          I might be interested in the box. What's the internal volume? Are they
          seperated or all in one? Does the enclosure have a spot for the amp as well?
          I am not interested in the JLs though, sorry not my favorite flavor, and I
          think the box might hold a group of Diamond Audio MD-10s MacDaddy
          MacCrackens! I'd love to see a picture... Or maybe rebond it with an opening
          for a 12"...

          Thanks
          Ryan

          From: w0hhaze@...
          To: nwneon@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:59:53 EDT

[...]

          1998 Black R/T #31 G-Stock

          www.NWNeon.net

        • XIPE CALDERON

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2002
              Well, to tell you the truth it was designed for 3 JL 10w6's, and the actual airspace i dont know anymore, been awhile since i got the box made. As for an amp part, nothing i have custom amp racks. And the box its self is sealed enclosure, no internal chambers, free airspace for all 3 subs.

              Adam
            • w0hhaze@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2002
                As soon as i get them on disk i will have pictures.

                Adam
              • Shawn

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 23, 2002
                    Yup, sure do, what part do you want? Only thing i dont have is the 10's
                    anymore.

                    Adam
                  • Shawn
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 23, 2002