[nwneon] So who all is coming to PIR March 12th?

  • QEWLWACKO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
      Autocross, first of Oregon Region, looks like myself and Matt are
      in....anyone else?

      Erik~99 Intense spoR/T...on race rubber. :)
    • Joshua Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
        I will be there. I am going to take pictures of the event.

        Joshua
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
          Eric,
          i'll be there but I don't know if I'll race.... My tires can't handle the
          track very well. I'd have fun just watching and mayb helping out the track.
          Ryan
        • Wayne W
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
            I might bring the R/T out and give it hell. I'm not sure yet. With the Red
            car being down and out, it just kind of puts a damper on my racing
            spirits..... ALTHOUGH.... It was very, very fun whooping ass on the
            Civic Si last night. Sure wish I could have seen his face as I'm hanging
            right next to him and bouncing the front end just before I change gears and
            leave him. Twice.. ha ha ha ha Both times he had to launch hard just
            to barely pull a hole shot. (we were pointing down hill and I just held on
            the brake until the light turned green then pulled away just a little harder
            than normal)

          • StoCaRacer@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
              But of course, I'll be there to play. After driving a POS for work all
              winter, we'll see if I still remember how to drive a real car....

              Rick