Help keep fracking out of our parks and forests

  • b soltis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      From Penn Environment:

      Gas drilling companies are trying to open our national parks and forests to gas drilling— even trying to frack wells near Yellowstone and in the Delaware Water Gap. Despite over 170,000 Americans calling for the Obama administration to protect our parks from fracking, very weak proposed rules would leave them vulnerable to the damage of dirty drilling.

      Join me in telling the president: Do not allow fracking in our national forests or near our national parks. Click here to send your message: http://bit.ly/NoFrackingOurParks

      Thanks!

      B Soltis

      "To live as if our choices make any real difference in the long run may be the act of a fool, but to live as if they do not, that is the act of a coward."

      — Albert Camus