Say no to immunity for Wall Street

  • b soltis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
       California Attorney General Kamala Harris just announced that she's opposing a proposed deal with Wall Street banks that would give them immunity for crimes that haven't been investigated yet.

      She joins Attorneys General from New York, Kentucky, Delaware, Minnesota, and Nevada. Now we're taking the fight to other states!

      Keep up the momentum! Sign this statement, which we'll deliver to other state Attorney Generals.

      Bernadette Soltis

      "To live as if our choices make any real difference in the long run may be the act of a fool, but to live as if they do not, that is the act of a coward."
      — Albert Camus