Action: Support Stronger Ozone Standards!

  • b soltis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      I just sent a message to the EPA in support of stronger ozone standards.  This is an extremely important step toward protecting the health of children, the elderly, and people with asthma and other lung diseases.
      Help spread the word! Tell the EPA you support the strongest possible ozone standards.

      Thanks!
      Bernadette Soltis

      Share this page on FacebookShare this page on TwitterShare this page with other services
      Sincerely,
      Mary Anne Hitt
      Sierra Club

      Sierra Club, 85 Second St., San Francisco, CA 94105 www.sierraclub.org