Thank you for your help.

  • Chris Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      Hello, Member of Northwest Greens:

      Thank you for participating in our Helping Hands Week at Trolley Car Diner. With your participation, we had an excellent turnout. The members and friends of Northwest Greens spent $1,030.00 at Trolley Car during the week ending June 27. We will soon receive a check from Trolley Car Diner for 15% of that amount.

      Erica Hawthorne, Trolley Car’s special events manager, sent us an email saying, “Thank you again for partnering with us! We were happy to help you raise money for a good cause!”

      Please give yourself a pat on the back for participating in this community effort.

      Peace,

      Chris Robinson, 215-843-4256

      Northwest Greens, nwgreens@...

      P. O. Box 44353

      Philadelphia, PA   18144-7353

      TODAY: iPads for $123.74?
      ALERT: iPads are being auctioned for 95% off today!
      ctips.net