Fwd: RE: agenda for SEPTA mtg.

  • ~J. Ruocco~
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004

      chrisrecon <chrisrecon@...> wrote:
      From: "chrisrecon"
      To: "Belinda Davis" ,
      "Raval, Meenal" ,
      "Maroon, Tom" ,
      "Ruocco, Jen" ,
      "Lopez, Kathy"
      Subject: RE: agenda for SEPTA mtg.
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:30:47 -1200

      _________________________

      Dear Belinda: 3/2/'4

      I like the agenda you proposed. Will you chair the meeting?

      I'm not sure that the agenda will add to the attendance. Will people who did
      not attend our first meeting know who the "constituent members" are or what
      the "collective name" refers to? What do you think?

      I am not opposed to sending it out -- although it gets later by the minute.

      Chris 215-843-4256