Please Distribute: We Can't Afford Another Four Years

  • we_have_the_power_now
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      Hello. My name is Michele and I am new to this group. I'm a lifelong
      registered Democrat.

      I've been following the political arena for three decades and I've
      never lived to see such a poor excuse of a President than President
      Bush.

      I've been passing out a flier that points out Bush's actions that
      have harmed our schools, environment; abused our seniors and
      minority communities (i.e., racially, nationally and sexually
      oriented). It's geared for those who voted for Bush in 2000, but
      are unsure they want to vote for him again. If you would like a
      copy, just email me.

      So far, I've distributed approximately 5,000 in my community. It's
      now been distributed in 491 cities in the US and 6 foreign countries
      with American voters (including military bases). I work 60 hours a
      week, but felt compelled to do more than just vote. That seemed too
      passive for an election as important as this one.

      Thank you for listening.

      mailto:we_have_the_power_2004@...

      www.geocities.com/we_have_the_power_now

      bush_be_gone@yahoogroups.com

      "The only thing Republicans have to fear is the end of fear itself."
      E. J.
      Dionne Jr.