Northwest Greens' Steering Committee, 12/15/2004, 7:00 pm

  • nwgreens@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of nwgreens
      Northwest Greens' Steering Committee

      Wednesday December 15, 2004
      7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 1 minute.

      Event Location: Coffee Junction inside Allen Lane Station on SEPTA's R8
      Street: Allens Lane and Cresheim Road, West Mount Airy
      City, State, Zip: Philadelphia, PA 19119
      Phone: 215-843-4256 or nwgreens@...

      Notes:
      Please join Northwest Greens' steering committee because we need your talents, your ideas, and your energy.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • nwgreens@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of nwgreens
        Northwest Greens' Steering Committee

        Wednesday December 15, 2004
        7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Coffee Junction inside Allen Lane Station on SEPTA's R8
        Street: Allens Lane and Cresheim Road, West Mount Airy
        City, State, Zip: Philadelphia, PA 19119
        Phone: 215-843-4256 or nwgreens@...

        Notes:
        Please join Northwest Greens' steering committee because we need your talents, your ideas, and your energy.

        Yahoo! Greetings
        Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
        Birthday Reminders
        Set up birthday reminders!