• John Murphy, candidate for Congress from Chester Co. will speak. John has just been endorsed by Noam Chomsky, and is seeking our endorsement.
• Mike Hoffman, co-founder of Iraq Veterans Against the War will discuss his possible candidacy for PA legislature.
• Petitions to get Green Party candidates on the November ballot will be available.
• Larry Menkes will report on Earth Day preparations.
• WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE EARTH DAY PARTICIPANTS OR VOLUNTEERS!
Check our events page: http://www.pa.greens.org/bucks/events.html
I'm working on a new collaborative calendar of area sustainability events for our website: http://www.airset.com/User/Cal.jsp?gi=JdAcIVPxOfiC
The calendar is still under construction, and you might have to register with AirSet.com to access it now, but this looks like a really useful tool for helping grassroots organization. AirSet just might be a new killer app.
See you tomorrow!