Voter verifiable paper ballots (Pa. HB 2000); Pres. pardons for traitors; access to Iraq info

  • b soltis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:57:50 -0800
      From: The Pen <activist.gb@...>
      Subject: No pardons for TREASONgate leakers (corrected)

      WE NEED ALL OUR PA PARTICIPANTS TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN HB 2000

      While we are waiting for Congress to impose national standards for voter verifiable paper ballots, activists in Pennsylvania are working to reform their own election laws, just as our CA participants were so instrumental in the passage of a parallel bill there with the help of our action page. Rep Dan Frankel introduced HB 2000 with 38 initial bipartisan cosponsors. You can help him to make PA elections truly free and fair by supporting this bill and encouraging the introduction of a similar measure in the PA Senate. Do it now with the action page we set up for The Coalition for Voting Integrity on their own URL.

      http://www.coalitionforvotingintegrity.com

      TELL THE PRESIDENT NO PARDONS FOR TRAITORS

      We have already done five action pages for the John Conyers web site. The latest is a demand to the president that he NOT preemptively pardon those in his administration who are indicted for the acts of treason related to the outing of a critical covert CIA operative. Conyers has already generated 10,000 submissions on this in just the last day or so using the form we created for him. With looming indictments a near certainty, NOW is the time to speak out and tell Bush that no interference in this nonpartisan investigation will be tolerated by American people.

      http://johnconyers.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BB8736AFE-46F8-4994-81E7-7ECB674DE91D%7D

      SUPPORT HR 505 TO DEMAND THE IRAQ WAR COOKED DOCUMENTS

      Dennis Kucinich has put forward a resolution of inquiry to demand access by Congress to all documents from the notorious White House Iraq Group, who rigged the case for war against Iraq. Just today we learn that Libby and Cheney, already implicated in the CIA leak treason scandal, were responsible for withholding evidence of their malfeasance in doctoring up the Powell U.N. speech from a previous Senate panel investigating the perversion of pre-invasion intelligence. With now more than 2,000 of our brave service people dead, it's time we finally got to the bottom of how we were all lied into this war in the first place. Here is the newest action page that Democrats.com created for themselves using our system.

      http://www.democrats.com/peoplesemailnetwork/72

      Please take action NOW, so we can win all victories that are supposed to be ours, and forward this message to everyone else you know.

      If you would like to get alerts like these, you can do so at http://www.usalone.com/in.htm

      Or if you want to cease receiving our messages, just use the function at http://www.usalone.com/out.htm