Fwd: Plans tomorrow?

  • macman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      What should we make of our former Guv sharing the stage with Senators Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio?

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Frank Micciche, Fix the Debt" <info@...>
      Date: July 10, 2013, 3:14:13 PM EDT
      To: Walter Tsou <macman2@...>
      Subject: Plans tomorrow?

      FixTheDebt_email
      FixTheDebt
      facebook.com/FixTheDebt
      twitter.com/fixthedebt

      Walter,

      Are you free tomorrow morning? We certainly hope so, because Fix the Debt is teaming up with Concerned Veterans for America on a ‘Defend & Reform’ breakfast event to discuss the path forward for addressing our national debt.

      The event will be keynoted by former Pennsylvania Governor and Fix the Debt Co-Chair Ed Rendell, along with Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.

      The event will be held in Washington DC from 8:00 - 10:30 a.m. Click here to watch a live video feed of the event when it starts.

      We hope you’ll join us and other supporters for what’s sure to be an insightful discussion.

      Sincerely,

      Frank Micciche
      Campaign to Fix the Debt

      1899 L St., N.W., Suite 400 Washington, DC 20036
      info@... | Phone: 202-596-3597 | Fax: 202-986-3696
      © 2013 The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget and Fix the Debt Coalition, Inc.

      To unsubscribe, go to: