10633How Much Does Obamacare Rip Off Young Adults? We R an The Numbers. Here Are The Results - Forbes

  • macman2@aol.com
    Mar 28, 2014
      Hi,

      So why are young people not signing up. If you do the math, you realize that it is expensive to get health insurance under the ACA. Much better to pay an income tax under single payer and get coverage. If you don't have any income, as many millenials do not have income, then guess what, you don't pay much in taxes but you still get covered.

      I thought you'd like this:
      http://onforb.es/1iHbilT

      How Much Does Obamacare Rip Off Young Adults? We Ran The Numbers. Here Are The Results - Forbes

      To unsubscribe click here.