10617Join me in supporting the Better Off Budget - one that working people really need!

  • b soltis
    Mar 23, 2014

      "To live as if our choices make any real difference in the long run may be the act of a fool, but to live as if they do not, that is the act of a coward."
      — Albert Camus

      On Monday, March 24, 2014 2:15 AM, B Soltis <bsoltis3@...> wrote:
      Join me in co-sponsoring the Better Off Budget to help Americans find decent jobs and save for the future.

      It reverses harmful cuts that have hit working families the
      hardest—starting with repealing across-the-board budget cuts known as
      the “sequester.”

      It creates a fairer tax code so that low and middle-income families no
      longer have to pitch in more than the world’s biggest corporations, including a much needed tax on Wall Street speculation.

      It’s the right budget for the country, for working families and for our future.  Please join me.

      http://action.npa-us.org/page/ic/pq4jlo8pcd5anl/DRFCRVlLSVUGR1laX0tdEQIURUEaWBdUTUlTBFMbRksHAEJBBhZLWwNVHVdEAVQEFw

      Sincerely,

      [YOUR NAME]