10614Fwd: [Candidate Forum Planning] Live Video Stream Link

  • macman2
    Mar 21, 2014
      For those unable to come to the Gershman Y, Broad and Pine for the gubernatorial debate with Allyson Schwartz, Rob McCord, Katie McGinty, newcomer Jack Wagner, and maybe Tom Wolf, you can watch it streamed via the web.  The debate is this Sunday, March 23.  Doors open at 1:15 pm and starts at 2 pm.  See below.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      To: "<candidate-forum-planning@...>" <candidate-forum-planning@...>
      Subject: [Candidate Forum Planning] Live Video Stream Link

      Hello All,

      Here's the link to the page where people can access the live video stream from PCN's web site. Please direct people to PCN's site http://pcntv.com/category/election-programming/ to get the stream.

      We need to make sure this is announced at the event and shared via social media up till Sunday.

      I did speak with WPEB, WURD and Media Mobilizing Project, which will all be present to provide coverage.