10608petition - End the NSA's surveillance dragnet

  • b soltis
    Mar 18, 2014
      Source: Credo

      In less than a month, the judicial order authorizing the NSA to collect all of our phone data is going to expire.

      According to accounts leaked to the press, the president is reviewing four options - maintain the program as it is currently, turn the responsibility for mass surveillance of phone records over to the FBI, ask private companies such as AT&T and Verizon to collect the records so the government can access them in the future, or scrap the program entirely.

      Tell President Obama: The NSA telephone data dragnet is unconstitutional and it must be dismantled.

      Link: http://act.credoaction.com/sign/end_nsa_dragnet?referring_akid=a145648229.2078378.UiMG1K&source=conf_email

      B Soltis
      "To live as if our choices make any real difference in the long run may be the act of a fool, but to live as if they do not, that is the act of a coward."
      — Albert Camus