nwclug table @ flourish

  • Mike Swier
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi all,

      Flourish would like us to have a table again this year and we need help.
      Please let me know if you can help. Fourish is at UIC on Friday, 3/30- Saturday, 3/31. This could be anything from handing out fliers, answering questions, showing off your linux machine, etc.

      If you know anyone else that maybe interested please pass this along.

      thanks
      mikie