nwclug table @ flourish

  • Mike Swier
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      Flourish would like us to have a table again this year and I have said yes.
      Please let me know if you can help. Fourish is at UIC on Friday, 4/1
      afternoon/evening, Saturday, 4/2 and Sunday, 4/3. This could be anything from
      handing out fliers, answering questions, showing off your linux machine, etc.

      thanks
      mikie

    • Mike Swier
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 7, 2011
        oops my flourish link was not current.
        We are still looking for helpers. Please let us know if you can help.

        thanks
        mikie

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2012
          Hi all,

          Flourish would like us to have a table again this year and we need help.
          Please let me know if you can help. Fourish is at UIC on Friday, 3/30- Saturday, 3/31. This could be anything from handing out fliers, answering questions, showing off your linux machine, etc.

          If you know anyone else that maybe interested please pass this along.

          thanks
          mikie