First wolves in California, now Sea Otter from the North Jetty. Good job Ken! Flock on! Elias/Ηλίας Arcata CA/San Diego CA Walkie talkie
Birders, I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention the existence of a Yahoo! group I started a long time ago called NWCALNATURE, intended as a forum forbrdnrd59
There are 2 BUOW on the South Spit on woody debris west of the road at approximately 2.5 and 3 miles from the base of the bluff. The Quinn Rd shrike is stillchukar666
- Nov 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.