Birders, There was a SAY’S PHOEBE at the Christie’s Pumpkin Patch wetland near the turn-off to Blue Lake from Hwy 299. The bird was best viewed fromtom_leskiw
This afternoon (~1240) I found a singing Least Bell's Vireo, along the rogue trail that runs along the west edge of the flat adjacent to the bluff edge andgarys.lester
On my survey to the Eel River mouth this morning, I did not encounter the previously continuing Glaucous Gull, however there are now 2 BLACK SCOTERS (a femalethelizziefox
- Nov 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.