Tuesday evening there was a singing LEAST FLYCATCHER in the Bailey Road riparian area. Take the second gated road and turn left at the intersection. Walk downlucasbrug
The parula was still there early this morning, singing away and easy to find. Ken Burton Eureka From: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Monday,brdnrd59
I birded Clam Beach north to Patricks Point today. 2 WESTERN KINGBIRDS in Little River Valley/Crannel 5 PIGEON GUILLEMOTS in first cove south of Baker Beach ontomleskiw
- Nov 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.