The American Redstart continued this morning at the southeast corner of the Log Pond at the Arcata Marsh. Alexandra Lambalexjlamb
There are now 24 swans at HBNWR on ponds adjacent to Hookton slough, including four immatures. Three of the imms. are clearly Tundras, with clean white mantles
Hi all, Yesterday I refound the adult Vega Gull I first found off of Heindon Road in the Arcata Bottoms on 12 January. Yesterday the bird was seen by manyfowlerope
- Nov 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.