Assistance with the Long-billed Murrelet

  • steve_kornfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Greetings,

      I am thinking of coming down from Oregon sometime this weekend or
      Monday to look for the Murrelet. It appears Kayaking to the site
      might be best. It would be great to join others in the search
      especially if a kayak trip is planned. I am enquiring about others
      who might be searching over the next 3 days and wonder if I could
      join in if possible.

      Thanks,

      Steve Kornfeld
      Bend