5477FORT BRAGG PELAGIC 9/28/2014

  • Rob Fowler
    Jul 14, 2014
      Hi all,
      This year we don't have a boat available for any pelagic trips this fall so I wanted let people know that there will be a pelagic out of Fort Bragg on Sunday, 28 September. If you want to go you should make reservations as soon as possible as these trips fill up fast. Jon Dunn and I will be leading it. We will be going far out and may even make it into Humboldt County waters.

      Hope you can make it and please read the details below:

      The Peregrine Audubon Society is organizing a pelagic birding trip out of
      Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg on Sunday, September 28. We will be sailing on
      the Telstar with captain Randy Thornton. Weather permitting we hope to go
      out 40+ miles to deep water (Vizcaino Knoll, Arena and Navarro Canyons
      ??), and intend to stay inside Mendocino County waters. Departure will be
      at 7 am and we will be out 10-11 hours. Leaders will be Jon Dunn and Rob
      Fowler. The cost will, of course, depend on the number of passengers, but
      should not exceed $115. Space is limited with a maximum of about 25
      participants, and reservations will be on a first-come basis.
      Reservations can be made by contacting Chuck Vaughn directly at
      cevaughn@.... Do not reply to this list. Specific information
      regarding cost, method of payment, directions to dock, etc will follow
      your reservation confirmation as details develop.

      We hope to see you on board!

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA

      Rob Fowler