5468Del Norte Birds

  • lucas h brug
    Jul 1 9:41 PM
      This evening at the Alexandre Dairy pond there were one White-faced Ibis, 8 Wilson's Phalaropes and the American White Pelican, which has been in the county since 29 November 2013, is still around, as it took off from the pond towards the Smith River estuary just as I got there. The most remarkable bird there was a Caspian Tern, a new one for me at the dairy, which presence there just makes no sense.
      Monday morning I had good looks at a White-throated Swift entering and leaving its hole on the underside of the Klamath River bridge. Thanks to the Lesters for finding these birds.
      Lucas Brug
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic