Re: [nwbluegrass] Instrument names

  • Dave Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      We've only got one instrument in the house with a name, and that is my
      daughter's fiddle. It is named "Uncle Fred" after my wife's great uncle,
      who brought it over from France.

      Had a great time in Chilliwack, in spite of the rain on the final packup
      day. And for those wondering about late jams, it was getting light this
      morning when I finally hit the hay.

      -Dave (Zzzzzzz...)
      Woodinville, WA